When you love wearing your jewelry, everyday wear and tear is inevitable. Whether your piece is worn, damaged or simply out of style, our attentive staff and experienced jewelers are dedicated to extending the life of your special pieces.
We offer the following services:
- All forms of jewelry repairs, alteration and remount services
- Ring sizing
- Laser Welding
- Bracelet repair and clasp replacements
- Earring repair and various earring back and post conversions
- Stone setting and prong evaluation
- Necklace and chain shortening and repair
- Watch batteries and bands
- Pearl and Bead restringing
- Engraving to personalize your item
- Complimentary repair estimates
- Complimentary ring inspection and cleaning
FREE first-time sizing on rings purchased from us. (Subsequent sizing available at regular price.)
We work on gold, platinum, and silver jewelry and each piece is handled with the utmost respect and care. Our customers can rest assured that their jewelry is in the hands of our full-time jewelers and will not leave our premises.
From our Bench
Wondering what it takes to be a goldsmith? Take a look at our craftsman at work! Watch as Kenney Bergeron, one of our in-house goldsmiths, creates a new wedding band from recycled gold.
Education, Experience and Professionalism Set Us Apart
Kenney Bergeron is a Jewelers of America (JA) Certified Bench Jeweler Technician with more than 12 years of experience at the bench.
Tom Armstrong is a JA Certified Master Goldsmith, one of only 139 in the country, who has skill and proficiency earned over 40 years of working with fine jewelry.
David Lantz, the owner of M.J. Harrington Jewelers, is the only American Gem Society (AGS) Certified Gemologist Appraiser / JA Certified Bench Jeweler in the country and has a level of knowledge of the jewelry industry that comes from growing up in the family business.
Tuesday - Saturday10am - 3pm
Closed Sun & Mon
Have a question? Want to learn more?